Sign Up Today & Take Back Control in Your Job Search!
Next Boot Camp INTENSIVE begins Tuesday, January 24th, 2017
• Learn how to create Your Personal Brand, and then use Social Media to get the word out to your network –and beyond.
• Discover what makes You unique in your profession and learn how to Showcase your best talents to potential employers.
• Define your Target Job Market(s) and learn how to Adapt get the positions you desire.
• Improve your Soft Skills and develop better Face-to-Face Connections with those you meet.
• Develop & Refine your Resume, Cover Letters, and your online ‘presence of credibility: LinkedIn.
• Learn it all in Step-by-Step weekly Online VIDEO Conference Sessions, ‘live’ and directly with John Crant. Program participants will learn firsthand the secrets to getting themselves ready to compete, staying motivated, overcoming setbacks, and keeping their job search ‘engine’ moving.
• Hands-on workshops, using Cisco’s ‘GoToWebinar’ Video Technology means that you can see and hear John clearly as he guides you step-by-step in the ‘best practices’ of true job search.
• Learning is reinforced into ‘mental muscle memory’ through each week’s homework assignments, uploaded and shared through Basecamp Collaborative Platform. Get direct comments and recommendations from fellow Boot Camp participants and from John on your assignments, annotated directly within the Basecamp Platform to keep you growing and moving forward.
• Can’t make that week’s Webinar at its schedule time? Sometimes life gets in the way, but you won’t miss out, as each week’s session is recorded and can be watched, or watched again (with your unique-to-you login credentials) for this immersive program.
During this 2-week INTENSIVE, the Boot Camp Program includes:
• Six (6) 60-minute LIVE Webinars, led by John Crant using ‘GoToWebinar’ – Works on PC / Mac (desktop or laptop)
• Homework Assignments at the conclusion of each Webinar, to help put that session’s lessens into deeper focus –and practice.
• Utilizing Basecamp Collaborative Platform, you ’turn in’ your homework by uploading to Basecamp.
• It’s a Boot Camp: participants work together, and may share direct critiques, guidances and recommendations for each other in written comments on each Participant’s completed Assignments –and that helps to keep you moving forward with momentum, together.
• Participants are also encouraged send in ‘Ask, Self-Recruiter®’ questions (utilizing Basecamp) before each Webinar, with the best questions included in that session’s topic presentation.
Participant Space is Limited.
After completing your sign-up and checkout process for the Boot Camp, you’ll receive instructions (within 24 hours) outlining:
1. Next Steps to ‘get ready’ and maximize your Boot Camp results
2. How to Access the Webinars
3. How to Access & Use the Basecamp Collaborative System.